The fundamental pillars for raising children
Being parents is not easy. Teaching kids what’s right and what’s wrong is even more difficult. Parenting requires taking into consideration several important aspects related to daily reality best baby monitor, manners, ideals, the way of connecting with the world and education. The key tool to pay attention of and “grow” use to be open communication. Answering their questions and telling them why you have said a certain thing is the best thing. Another advantage is that children, from a young age, learn to develop their reasoning before the events that life presents them, instead of repeating what they say the father or the mother.
Furthermore, holding channels of communication open use to help avoiding the development of prejudiced and inflexible minds. This allows the child to have a space to actively participate when he understands what is explained to him and in this way he will be better disposed to receive suggestions.
Tips and recommendations for a good parenting
- Reinforce with attitudes and words the family’s love for the child.
- Parents, as a couple, should avoid mutual disqualification in front of the boys.
- Pay attention if the baby cries a lot and if it is in good health babyjourney. If not, it is time to ask yourself what is happening at home so that the child shows that he is suffering.
- As parents, you must have a flexible mind during the childhood of your children. This is because of the element that kids experience growth crises, editions to new acquaintances or maybe they suffer intimidation. If they are not ready for psychosocial changes, it is difficult for them to understand them, since children are closed and do not speak.
- Do not allow abuse of yelling, manifestations of violence, mistreatment of parents, siblings or colleagues. They must be taught that there are other ways of expressing the discomfort they feel.
- Avoid compensating for the short period of time they find them with gifts and / or allowances to the established limits previously.
- Be fully aware that as parents they learn a certain model of behavior. You have to be very careful with this since children copy and if an aggressive situation occurs, it is most likely that the child learns that communication also involves verbal violence.
- Participate in their activities, whether they are infants, pubescent or adolescents. Accompanying them to a court, participating in recreational activities that they like, does them very well.
- When children have an improper behavior, it is suggested speaking before authorising and convey the reason parents happen to be upset. Post this, a limit or sanction must be put that explains the reasons.
- The insistence in the explanations happens to transmit security to the children.
Another very important aspect is to set limits, but sometimes it is not so simple to do it. You have to think about it, raise it, maintain it and respect what has been said, because it is never a good idea to establish rules that are not going to be followed.